RokBlokz Trailing Arm Mud Flap Guards for the Honda Talon 1000.
RokBlokz TRAILING ARM GUARDS for the Honda Talon are designed protect the rear end (brakes, suspension, wheels, and trailing arms) components from the incredibly damaging front-tire roost.
Especially in rocky or gravel terrain but even the sand dunes will effectively sand-blast your trailing arms! (Check out desert racers, most use some form of trailing arm rock guard.)
Easy install, NEW BRACKETS mount to the chassis. No drilling or modifying required. Super durable.
You can fold these up to the frame sliding over a big boulder and they’ll return to their original shape.
Large enough to offer the most protection to the rear end components.
Each kit comes with 2 flaps, matte black brackets and hardware to mount your kit.
Mud Flap Fender Extensions Available Also “HERE“
- SXS industry leading technology with precision fit and premium protection for rear components.
- Easy install. No drilling or modifying required.
- Each kit comes with 2 RokBlokz flaps, stainless steel mounting brackets, hardware and instructions to mount.
- Ideal size offers the most protection to the rear end components while still maintaining the attractive styling of your Talon!
Current Color Options:
- Grey – Lighter Grey, Not Charcoal Grey
- Deep Blue – More of Pepsi Blue, Not Honda Color Matched.
Learn More About “About RokBlokz”