RokBlokz Mud Flap Fender Extensions for Kawasaki KRX 1000
ROKBLOKZ Mud Flaps/Fender Extensions for the KAWASAKI KRX 1000 offer some badly needed wheel-spray protection, especially from the front tires.
From trail riding to sand dunning, installing RokBlokz on your KRX 1000 will provide you with the additional coverage you want without looking like you’re trying to make it fly with giant wings.
We designed our mud flaps/fender extensions to help block the majority of wheel spray and mud without getting in the way or looking ridiculous.
The unique blend of polymers in RokBlokz flaps allow them to be extremely durable, flexible (not flimsy), and light weight with a rigidity that all come together allowing the flaps to extend out enough to be effective, to retain their shape at speed instead of flapping around like a limp noodle, and also to bend, flex, scrape, drag and even slam into obstacles without breakage.
Each RokBlokz Mud Flap/Fender Extension kit fits the 2020 Kawasaki TERYX KRX 1000.
Each kit comes with 4 Flaps with accent pieces (Front and Rear), stainless steel and rust resistant mounting hardware.
**You’ll need to drill a few holes to mount them, but it’s pretty easy and we include step by step instructions**
Matching Trailing Arm Guards Located “HERE”
- Excellent protection from wheel spray off the front and rear wheels without making your KRX too wide.
- Front is a 2 piece flap that can be run without the Lower portion for better clearance when rock crawling.
- Easily bends and flexes over rocks and terrain. Tested in Moab!
- Light weight and extremely durable, engineered to endure the harshest environments from the desert heat to the arctic cold.
- Won’t crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray (we’re not into flappy mud flaps) . Also resists getting sucked into the tire.
RokBlokz mud flaps come in BLACK with Removable Lower Accents available:
- RED is more of a Coke Red and doesn’t match with Kawasaki Red.
- LIME GREEN is closer to the green in the Monster Energy Drink logo.
***ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ON THE COLORED FLAPS***
Learn More About “About RokBlokz”