Extreme Metal Products Flip Up Front Windshield Polaris RZR XP Turbo S Models
Thick Hardened Polycarbonate Coated Turbo S Flip Up Windshield Has Adjustable Positions and Gas Shocks, Gives Protection While Driving and Provides Air Flow.
This Hard Coated Windshield adjusts to three positions; open, closed, and vented.
The gas struts hold it open for hunting and while driving less than 5 MPH such as around the campsite etc.
The vented position allow for airflow on warm days while still providing protection from the wind, rain and snow. The fully closed position is great for cold days.
Polycarbonate will not easily crack like cheaper materials such as Acrylic. It is virtually unbreakable under normal conditions.
The hard coating is applied to both sides so that it will not easily scratch on the trail or when cleaning.
With just a little bit of care this may be the last windshield you have to buy for your buggy. All the mounting hardware is made from Billet aluminum and steel, making it very durable.
- Made from Hard-Coated Polycarbonate (Hard-Coated on both sides).
- Adjusts to three positions; open, closed and two vented.
- Gas Struts hold it open.
- Latches in closed and vented positions.
- Made from 1/4″ and 3/16″ Thick Hard Coated Polycarbonate.
- Mounts with Rubber Coated Straps and hardware provided.
Learn More About “Extreme Metal Products“